Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 5, 2017

NXT Reax - 1/4/17

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT. ROH was a recap show this week.

- Revival vs. Tino/Riddick:
Hey, the new team isn't bad.

Good straightforward work so far.

I'm liking this action!

Tino and Moss seem to have bonded well enough. It will take a lot of matches for them to be as fluid as some of the other teams out there, but they have to start somewhere.

I love the chicanery of the former champs.

The Revival are definitely Raw or Smackdown ready for 2017.

More solid work from the heels.

The faces trying to fire up for a comeback.

Faces trying for an upset.

Nice ending. Top Guys doing what TGs do.

- Samson:
Aussies aren't appreciative of Elias' music either.

- Murphy/Tye vs. Roode/Samson:
Roode showing no respect for Murphy in his home country.

Ahhhh I'm glad to see Bobby having fun.

This is impressive. Murphy's stepping his game up.

Tye is growing as a babyface, for sure.

Good to see more between Dillinger and Roode.

I actually missed Samson. Not going to lie.

Roode's great. I'm glad he's here to work with the younger names.

Murphy seems to be getting more in his groove. He's still a work in progress, but I see improvement.

WHOA. Nice clip dive.

Good ending! Glad to see Dillinger get the win.

- Billie vs. Liv vs. Ember:
I'm liking the action early.

Billie's got some natural personality on display.

Liv's growing on me a bit.

Sometimes a random three-way match can be fun.

Hahahahah Billie heeling the Aussies.

I'm surprised Billie's doing so well against Ember. I figured Moon was in for a big, dominant push.

OH SHIT that did NOT look good for Liv.

And now this is getting pretty crazy.

Ember's quite good.

That was good!

- #DIY vs. TM-61:
I hope the Aussies have a good future.

I love Thorne, especially when paired with the more straight-laced Miller.

This is good! Both teams want to win.

I'm liking the action on display. Good to see a longer match from TM-61.

Gargano and Ciampa are both really talented. I'm glad they're a team instead of being lost in the shuffle on 205 Live.

This is pretty enjoyable!

Now THAT'S a good Tower of Doom spot.

Impressive work by everyone.

Man, both teams heating it up.

Nice ending! Good win from the champs.

They've already shown much of Nakamura vs. Joe, so I don't see any need to cover it all over again. Both men did what they do best, which is put on a well-paced, physical fight with good psychology and storytelling. It was a real battle.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment