Total Pageviews

Friday, February 10, 2017

Impact Wrestling Reax - 2/9/17

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Hardys arrive:
The #BROKEN Hardys show featuring other Impact Wrestling superstars.

- DCC/Eli/Tyrus:
I'm glad DCC is on an upswing.

I like Tyrus and Eli getting right to business after looking like fools last week.

I'd like to see an authority figure in place for the next TV tapings, just so we know who's actually signing on for these matches. They certainly don't have to be a big part of things, but it's good to have someone on-hand for an official capacity. Scott D'Amore is my pick since Jarrett would presumably have to get in the ring at some point.

- DCC vs. Eli/Tyrus:
I like Drake and his bodyguard looking to get some revenge. This isn't about winning a match and getting titles; it's about kicking ass.

I'd like to think three guys could beat two for once in wrestling.

Storm's still a pretty solid wrestler.

Seriously, Eli? Do you really want Tyrus AND DCC coming after your ass?

Not bad for what it was.

- Lashley/Edwards hype:
As much as I've enjoyed these matches, I'm fine with them wrapping up the feud for the time being.

- Brandi promo:
I'm curious how long she'll stick around if ROH makes a WOH championship.

- Braxton/Allie/Maria:
Isn't it a little late for coffee? And drinking backstage is pretty irresponsible anyway!!

- Brandi/Decay/Moose:
Rosemary could kill Brandi and feast on her right in the ring. What is she thinking calling her out!?

Yeah, Brandi, really got herself into it this time.

Fun to see Moose clean house.

Interesting.

- Aron/Spud:
I'm actually liking this for how campy it is. I did like the pretentious Sandow character more.

- Moose/Brandi backstage:
Damn. Does Cody know about all this?

- More Aron/Spud:
Silly, but not as awful as some stuff I've seen on this show. I'd rather watch some of this than Total Divas feuds!

- Aron vs. Robbie:
I wonder if Robbie E and Big E are related.

This is fun for how goofy it is. At least it's not that Orlando Jordan angle. Sheesh!

Robbie's got some good fire.

Pretty good so far.

Hahaha this is wild Maggle I love it.

Fine ending.

- More Hardys:
I wonder how many titles they'll actually end up with.

- Davey/Angelina arrive:
So how soon do we get another Beautiful People rehash or feud?

- Bennett/Braxton:
This is fun in a ridiculous way.

- Hardys to Mexico:
This might be the wildest wrestling angle I've ever seen.

Wow. How many promotions are out there with tag titles?

I would watch the Hardys invade NXT or something but no way would that ever happen.

This is silly. I love it.

Hahahaha. Living with Senor Benjamin really paid off, huh?

- Galloway vs. Shera:
-- Fall One:
Let's see how Al Snow's planning has paid off.

Shera taking the C.M. Punk approach of trying to get the flash win before getting his ass handed to him.

We might just have an upset here!

Oh not Drew's pissed. You tried, Mahabali.

Hahahaha this has got to be a rib on someone.

Is Shera going to lose a point for attacking after the bell?

-- Fall Two:
Drew throwing people around is always fun.

Drew did his best there. He's one heck of a worker.

- Laurel/Braxton:
Hahahahahah WHAT???

- Helms Dynasty:
I hope Trevor Lee does well for himself in the business.

Everett about to be the Jannetty. So much for making this group 3 Count 2.0.

Oooh. I like Andrew turning it back on the puppetmaster.

I'm fine with a Lee/Everett feud. Hopefully they do pretty well with it.

- Hardys En Mexico:
Hahahaha this is insane.

- Lashley vs. Edwards:
Yeah, be kind to the women, Lashley! They're guests!

Lashley's a lot of fun to watch.

This is pretty wild. Edwards is good enough when he can just stick to his MOVES.

NICE Dominator spot.

Umm, why not just pin him right there??

I would have been pissed if Eddie got the win due to Davey's distraction.

Edwards is definitely really athletic.

OH MY GOOOOODDDD what a counter to the dive on the outside. Good God what a bump.

That was going pretty well. Even Davey doesn't want to see Eddie as champ again, though.

Whaaaatttt. Now their wives are going to feud, too?

Nice ending to keep the title on Lashley, but I don't know what other opponents he really has now.

- Post-match:
Mr. and Mrs. Davey Richards paying off all that time he was out injured.

Pretty big beatdown. Say goodbye to the team of the Wolves. Say hello to ROHbot fighting.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment