Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Impact Wrestling Reax - 6/14/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- RVD/Sabu vs. North:
Two different eras colliding, for sure.

It's almost too surreal seeing an ECW reunion match in 2019.

This is pretty fun, though.

Whoaaaaa pretty cool ending.

- Post-match:
Oh of course the ECW names have to stand tall at the end.

- Moose/North backstage:
Oh I like the idea of Moose beating the other ECW guys en route to facing RVD.

- Havok vs. Masha:
Ahhhh I've missed Havok.

That was BRUTAL. I loved it.

- Post-match:
I like how this all ties together.

- Raj vs. Cody:
So this is the tag team division without the Lucha Bros around.

Lots of shenanigans in this one.

Not bad, I guess.

- Elgin/Johnny:
I like Elgin a lot.

Pretty fun combination.

- Rosemary promo:
There's potential for an interesting title switch at Slammiversary.

- Sami/Tessa:
For every moment I say Impact is being slept on, we get something like this.

Yeah I'm not looking forward to Sami vs. Tessa.

- Grace vs. Rayne:
I enjoy Grace's power.

Good back and forth here.

Rayne looks good in this one.

Damn. Both women look strong here.

Pretty good!

- Kross vs. Sandman:
Glad Kross wasted the old guy.

- Post-match:
I'm curious what Kross and Edwards will do at Slammiversary.

- LAX/Rascalz:
Yeah that was a pretty wacky ending.

Ohhhhh looks like LAX has another friend.

Good stuff overall.

- Smoke Show:
Yeah I don't blame Scarlett for wanting to leave.

Wow this was painful. Taya vs. Su could be fun, though.

- Elgin vs. Mack:
Good power stuff early.

Mack is REALLY good.

This is pretty impressive.

Both men look good in this one.

They keep taking this to a higher level.

Nice use of Swann.

BADASS ending.

- Post-match:
These feuds are put together well.

NICE. Elgin looks like a beast here.

God Elgin's just murdering everyone. They've done an awesome job building him.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment