Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Raw Reax - 6/10/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Seth/Corbin/Zayn/Owens:
I watched a wrestling product I had never seen before this week and it was such a fresh presentation to what I'm used to that seeing another paint-by-numbers PPV build segment is painful.

OK but like how does Corbin get to choose?

I can get behind Sami as referee here. Definitely more interesting than Corbin.

Actually I kind of want to see Zayn and Owens as refs at the same time.

- Lars vs. LHP:
-- Lars vs. Kalisto/Gran/Lince:
Ahhhhh that didn't end well for Kalisto.

-- Lars vs. Gran/Lince:
OK this is fun. Weird how this couldn't have happened at SSD?

-- Lars vs. Gran:
DOMINANCE. I'm sure the "LHP to AEW (or CMLL or wherever)" memes are flying now.

- 24/7 backstage:
Name a title that has more active challengers. You can't.

Refs are in demand lately!

I honestly have a huge fear of being stuck on an elevator and slowly losing oxygen.

- Becky/Evans:
I liked that!

- Alexa/Cross:
Gee no one wants to be stuck feuding with the IIconics if they can help it.

Alexa pulling Nikki's strings is so much fun.

- MizTV:
I like Joe's attitude.

This is a good conflict of characters.

Looks like the U.S. Title is ALMOST as in demand as the 24/7 Title.

Geez just have everyone challenge for it.

- Miz/Braun/Ricochet vs. Joe/Lashley/Cesaro:
NOW HOLD UP JUST A MINUTE NOW PLAYAS.

Solid so far.

I like how these names are working together.

Nice sharpshooter counter.

Wait now Joe's the cowardly champion???

That was solid enough.

- Alexa/Lacey vs. Becky/Bayley:
You'd think the champions teaming would be a bigger deal.

I like this so far.

NICE. Lacey looks strong with the win.

- Shane/Sami:
Maybe Sami can ref some 24/7 title matches, too?

- Heyman promo:
Yeah I'm ready for him to go away for a while.

- More 24/7 silliness:
They'd surely die from lack of air by now, right??

- IIconics squash:
Hey remember them? Paige, Asuka, and Kairi, where are you???

Blehhhh. This existed.

- Reigns promo:
I really wonder when Shane gets his comeuppance.

- Shane celebration:
This is pretty fun in its own way.

Good stuff.

- Ryder/Hawkins promo:
Yeahhhh I don't see this reign lasting much longer.

- Ryder/Hawkins vs. Usos vs. Revival:
Fine enough.

Looks like the Usos/Revival feud is for the title now. Hawkins and Ryder better head to that elevator.

- Even more 24/7 silliness:
I love that they just let these guys go ham with references.

Wait is this group going to turn into a faction? I kind of want to see that now.

Truth survives again!

- Fun House:
This is one of the wildest things I've seen on WWE TV in a long time.

Poor RR can't catch a break!

Wow that was something!

- Seth vs. Owens:
Yeah they're beating us over the head with Sami as the ref.

Good action but obviously it was all about Sami potentially being added to Stomping Grounds.

- Post-match:
Wow so much for that threat. Obviously he can't hit the ref with a chair at Stomping Grounds (can he??)

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment