Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 6, 2019

NXT and ROH Reax - 6/5/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.
-- NXT:
- Keith vs. Kona:
Ha. Fun start.

I'm kind of curious where Kona goes from here.

Not bad to remind us who Lee is.

- Io interview:
That should be a good match.

- Profits promo:
Pretty fun.

- Breeze interview:
Hmmmm. Maybe we see more of Breeze after all.

- Bianca vs. Mia:
This is pretty solid.

Ahhh I love Bianca as a heel.

This is nice!

These two work together pretty well.

Wow. They should use Mia more.

Good work!

- Gulak interview:
Good stuff to set up their next step.

-- ROH:
- Allure/Klein/Rose:
I saw plenty of these three on the HonorClub special.

Yes, Angelina and Velvet were around before WWE's push for women, but I don't think anyone would point to them as female wrestlers WWE should have recruited.

I really wonder if Klein regrets staying in ROH. She did get to wrestle in MSG...

And this continues!

Whoa... The Allure might actually wrestle???

- Bouncers vs. Vinny/TK vs. C2C vs. Connors/Coughlin:
Not a bad start.

There's some good teamwork here.

Everyone's getting some time to shine here.

Solid enough action to get everyone some work.

- Haskins/Tracy/Black:
I'm really curious how long the Bully and Friends Show thing will last after this weekend's incident. If he's bulletproof from that, he's probably going to keep pushing his influence at ROH's expense.

And this continues.

- Cobb promo:
I like this guy a lot.

- Woods squash:
FINALLY. I wish we got to see him more.

- Kojima/Nagata vs. Sanada/EVIL:
Well this is a change from what we usually see on ROH TV.

Nice enough so far.

I'm liking this.

This is pretty fun.

Definitely enjoying this.

Good work!!

- Dalton/Boys:
I like this side of Dalton.

I'd definitely watch Dalton vs. The Boys.

Cool stuff.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment