Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Smackdown Live and 205 Live Reax - 6/25/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown Live and 205 Live.
-- SDL:
- Shane promo:
Ooooh I like this.

- New Day/Dolph:
I did like Kofi's victory.

Good promo from Kofi.

NOOOOOOOOOO he's still around.

Hopefully this wraps up at Extreme Rules. Or Joe chokes Dolph out, too.

Two out of three falls is WWE's new favorite match, I see.

- Elias/Miz/Shane:
Yeah why not Miz and Roman vs. Shane and Drew? At least he's younger/fresher than Undertaker.

Wow a lot of falls on this show!

- Bryan/Rowan vs. Xavier/Big E:
Nice start.

I'm liking the Bryan/Rowan pairing more than I thought I would.

Solid work so far.

I'm liking this.

I always enjoy seeing Big E go on a tear.

These names work together well.

Wowwwwww another loss for Bryan.

- Post-match:
Aaaaand time for an eight-man tag.

- Bryan/Owens/Zayn/Owens vs. Xavier/Big E/HM:
I like how everyone's involved in this one.

This is nice.

HM looks pretty good here.

- Alexa/Cross:
I love this relationship.

- Miz vs. Elias:
-- Fall One:
Good enough to continue the feud.

-- Fall Two:
I like the interaction between Miz and Shane.

Good work. Where the heck are Roman and Taker now?

-- Fall Three:
Decimation.

At least Elias won a match.

- Post-match:
Best. In. The. World. Taker's going to regret challenging Shane.

- Finn interview:
Not bad to set up another feud. I'm glad Shinsuke still exists.

- Bayley promo:
Rematch City on the way.

- Bayley vs. Cross:
Nice work so far.

I like this one. They work together well.

They're playing off each other well.

Wow. Clean loss for the champ. That presumably sets up Cross also challenging for the title.

- Carmella/Sonya/Mandy/Truth/Drake, etc.:
Wow Truth and Carmella don't really communicate well before shows, huh?

Well at least Sonya vs. Ember got a little hype.

Drake has been pretty entertaining. I'm glad he's not stuck in 205 Live exclusively.

Hahaha. More silliness.

- Ember vs. Sonya:
Oh. Well. I would have liked a longer match.

- Black promo:
If Black wants competition, he just needs to get the 24/7 Title.

Oh. Someone finally found him!

- Kofi vs. Dolph:
-- Fall One:
I feel like I'm stuck in a time loop seeing this match so many times over the years.

Yeah I'm in the group that sees losing falls as hurting the talent.

-- Fall Two:
The first two falls are often just kind of there.

-- Fall Three:
These two do work together pretty smoothly.

Pretty good work here.

NICE. Time for Dolph to move aside.

-- 205 Live:
- Gulak promo:
I LOVE the character progression.

Good stuff!

- Gallagher vs. Kanellis:
I like the grappling here.

This is pretty solid.

I'd pop for Jack losing by countout on accident again.

That was fun.

- Post-match:
I am all for this if it means he's going to NXT or something.

- Nese promo:
That was nice. I'm curious what's next.

- Akira promo:
Another solid followup to Stomping Grounds.

- Drake backstage:
No one's going to complain if Kanellis is fired.

- Humberto squash:
Solid to show what Carrillo can do.

- Ariya/Oney:
Pretty good.

- LHP promo:
I mean the feud reason is fun but it's a shame these guys are stuck feuding with the Singhs.

- Akira vs. Nese:
Good start.

Alright. Both men look motivated.

This is great so far.

Damn. Nese is really working hard here.

This is really worth checking out.

I like the work here.

That was really awesome.

- Post-match:
Well earned after that match.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment