Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 13, 2019

NXT and ROH Reax - 6/12/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.
-- NXT:
- Io/Candice vs. Marina/Jessamyn:
I like this so far.

I like Io's intensity.

I like this a LOT.

- Post-match:
Yeah this is going to lead to something cool.

- Dream promo:
Good stuff.

- Priest video:
I look forward to seeing him again.

- Kushida vs. Gulak:
This looks really smooth.

I'm enjoying this a lot.

Yeah Kushida's working at a high level. I hope he can be someone special in WWE.

This is really worth checking out.

Definitely great.

- Aliyah/Borne interview:
These two are growing on me.

- Shayna vs. Io in two weeks:
OHHHHH BOY. I look forward to that.

- KOR/Strong vs. One Two:
More smooth work.

One Two is growing on me, despite that awful name.

This is pretty good.

This is a really solid fight.

Oh, wow. Jaxson getting out some aggression.

Looks like these three teams are continuing to feud.

-- ROH:
- Colt vs. Storm:
Fine start.

It's good to see a fresh face in the mix on an ROH broadcast.

This is pretty good!

That was a pretty cool ending.

- Post-match:
NICEEEEE.

Now THAT'S how you book an angle. Not sure how Storm fits into things, but good work all around.

- Silas promo:
This is a fun change of direction.

- Silas vs. Squid:
ROH needed some personality.

Solid match.

- Post-match:
Fucking BASED.

- Haskins/Bully/Taylor/Tracy:
Pretty good back and forth here. The line about Bully always lying is GREAT given the recent live event incident.

HOLD UP JUST A MINUTE NOW PLAYASSSSSSSSSS

- Haskins/Tracy vs. Bully/Taylor:
I was wondering what happened to those guys.

- Post-match:
Not bad to continue feuds.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment