Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Raw Reax - 6/3/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Roman/Shane/Drew/Revival/Usos:
Yeah the Wild Card Rule is overexposing the top names.

I am enjoying Shane's arrogance.

Somehow I don't expect SSD to be the end of Shane in the ring.

Well that was a good way to get to some action after the criticism of last week's show.

- Reigns/Usos vs. Drew/Revival:
Good so far.

Fine enough work here.

Wow. Nice. Good to see the heels win.

- Post-match:
Very glad to see heels get momentum.

- Celebrities:
It's refreshing to see such names at Raw.

- MizTV:
Wow. I definitely didn't expect Miz to say something's not about him!

Ha. Seth's not the only one questioning Brock and Heyman delivering the goods.

Of course the mind games from Brock continue!

- Lars/LHP:
Pretty fun. SSD should be an interesting spectacle.

- IIconics/Alexa/Cross:
Wow. They're mean!

Fun stuff.

- Becky/Lacey/Charlotte:
I mean yeah Becky achieved a lot. The only direction to go from here is down.

Ouch. Breaking your back's a little extreme, no? What could be worth that?

I'm glad Lacey's not disappearing after losing.

The Becky/Charlotte feud needs a BREAK.

Ha. I guess we're moving to Lacey vs. Charlotte. But who's Becky face next?

Mostly good.

- Lacey vs. Charlotte:
Good back-and-forth here.

Solid enough. Lacey's not at Becky and Charlotte's level, but there's no reason to expect her to be this early in her career.

- Rey/Joe:
Ahhhhh I love Heel Joe.

WHOAAAAAA. A little surprised Joe just gets the title back.

Hahaha good times.

- Cesaro/Ricochet promos:
Oh God WWE probably will book this for a decade.

- Braun/Lashley:
Seen it a million times. I miss Lio!

I'm curious how much we'll get out of these two at SSD.

- Carmella/Drake/EC3:
Well at least we technically see Drake and EC3 together!

- Cross vs. Peyton:
I like this well enough.

OH COME ON THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR.

Fun enough for what it was.

- Post-match:
We may or may not see a tag match come out of this.

- Seth/Brock/Corbin:
I like Seth punking Brock out.

I love that Corbin is an afterthought in all of this.

OH SHIT IT'S HAPPENING THE 24/7 UNIVERSAL TITLE.

Hahahahahahaa way to kill Seth you assholes.

I guess the Saudis want Brock to win there instead of in the U.S.

Either Seth is going to get a pretty big rub beating two men or WWE is going right back to the norm of Brock as champ.

- Fun House:
OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING.

That was surreal.

- HHH/Orton:
HHH is very meta.

I do like the evolution of their characters.

And it's the same old Stephanie comment everyone makes.

OK that was a great comeback from HHH.

- Corbin interview:
Ha. Watch Corbin win and then Brock beat Co... no watch Corbin beat both of them.

- Ricochet vs. Cesaro:
I like how these two work together.

Solid action as always.

More fun work from both men.

- Post-match:
Ahhhhhhh that explains Truth's whereabouts.

This is pretty wild.

- Taker promo:
WWE has BLOWN a feud that could have been a LOT of fun.

I mean, it could be Goldberg's last match regardless.

Mostly good, but I have my doubts about how good this will be.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment