Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Impact Wrestling Reax - 6/21/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Tessa vs. J. Crist:
Tessa's definitely a hard worker.

This is pretty solid.

Not bad at all.

- Post-match:
I have a feeling Tessa's going to go through the wringer against Sami.

- Edwards vs. Fulton:
Nice energy here!

I like the brutality on display.

Edwards is really good.

Damn. Kross is a dangerous dude. Maybe he needs to try that to someone who can get him a raise?

A lot of bells and whistles to have Eddie lose, but the action was fun.

- Edwardses:
Eddie's great as someone who will never back down.

- Moose vs. Dreamer:
Nice work so far.

Not bad at all.

Hahahaha great ending.

- Post-match:
Good setup for RVD vs. Moose, although if Moose is having trouble with Dreamer, he doesn't look like much of a threat to RVD.

- Taya/Rosemary:
I liked that! Impact's done a good job of incorporating everyone in this feud.

- Johnny interview:
Good consistent narrative here.

- Taya vs. Su:Nice start.

This is pretty badass.

Both sides look pretty strong here.

And the build to Slammiversary continues.

- Post-match:
I'm excited for that match.

- Ace/TJP:
Haha clever way to bring back TJP. I look forward to seeing more of him in the ring.

- TJP vs. Ace:
Pretty fun.

- Rascalz/Konnan:
Fine to keep the build going.

- Edwardses/Kross:
Holy shit. What the hell did I just watch?????

- Sami promo:
I guess they ran out of things for Tessa to do with the men. I can get behind this, although of course beating up a woman is cheap "edgy" heat.

- Swann vs. Elgin vs. Johnny:
This is pretty cool.

Holy shit that German.

Everyone looks good here.

I'm enjoying this.

Really, really good.

- Post-match:
Ha. Just in the nick of time for Cage to recover!

NICE.

No comments:

Post a Comment