Total Pageviews

Friday, June 7, 2019

Super ShowDown preview

Read on for my ideas for booking today's WWE Network special event.
-- Kickoff:
- Usos vs. Revival:
The usual rule is to start the show with a babyface win to get the crowd into things, but I think their opponents need the momentum more.

-- SSD:
- Natalya vs. Alexa:
Alexa's the one going into a title match. She should get the win.

- 50-man battle royal:
I'm going with Miz here.

- Lars vs. LHP:
No reason to stop Lars' path of destruction here. Lars vs. Kofi down the line is an interesting goal, but we're not there yet.

- Finn vs. Andrade:
The Demon retains.

- Braun vs. Lashley:
Braun wins because I expect he's going to face Brock again before too much longer.

- Roman vs. Shane:
Roman vs. Orton at Summerslam seems like a good goal to me. Roman finally beats Shane.

- Kofi vs. Dolph:
Kofi wins. I don't expect Dolph to stick around long.

- Seth vs. Corbin:
I don't think anyone wants to see Corbin as champion. Seth wins.

- Seth vs. Brock:
I fully expect Brock to walk out with the title unless Corbin wins off Brock's destruction of Seth (which would be kind of funny in its own way). I'd definitely rather have Seth pull off the big comeback and level Brock with chair shots, etc., to retain the title, though.

- HHH vs. Orton:
Which one of these guys is the wrestler and which is the executive? Orton wins.

- Goldberg vs. Taker:
Goldberg winning is more interesting and could set up a rematch at the next Saudi show. I don't think using these two at Summerslam or whatever would be received well.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment