Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 27, 2019

NXT and ROH Reax - 6/26/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.
-- NXT:
- Wilde promo:
I'm worried he'll end up stranded on 205 Live.

- Garza promo:
Now that was some personality.

- Wilde vs. Garza:
Not bad so far.

Garza's already impressing me.

Wowwww. This is smooth.

This is quite nice!

I'm sold on Garza. This was good.

- Kushida promo:
I hope good things are coming for him.

- Priest interview:
I look forward to seeing more from him.

- Profits promo:
I liked that.

- Profits vs. Blake/Cutler:
Good start. I like the Sons' teamwork.

Oh. Well. Looks like this feud's continuing.

- Post-match:
I like how many teams are after the titles.

Good moment with the title.

- Dain video:
I guess he's had plenty of time to watch old films since he wasn't used on Smackdown Live.

- Aliyah/Borne:
I expect Mia's going to steamroll these two.

Not bad.

- Lee squash:
Looks like that was mainly to remind us Lee exists.

- Cole video:
Fine to showcase Cole living the life.

Mostly fun.

- Shayna vs. Io:
Oh this is already intense.

I love Shayna's mean streak and technical skill.

Yeah a cage is Baszler's natural environment.

Io's got good fire, too.

I'm really enjoying this.

This is a real battle.

Ugggghhhh interference in a cage match.

This is awesome!

This feels like a big conclusion.

They might very well fight forever.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAA poor Io.

- Post-match:
I don't blame Io for being frustrated after that loss.

Wow. Io's not very grateful for the assistance!

Good character development.

- Post-match:

-- ROH:
- Colt vs. M. Briscoe:
I like this start.

These two work together well.

I'm really enjoying this.

That was quite good!

- Post-match:
Ha. That unintentionally wrote Colt off from BITW. Good angle.

- Taylor promo:
I hope he's got good things coming.

- Allure promo:
I'm all for Maria Manic or someone destroying The Allure and ending this angle at BITW.

- Silas promo:
This is great.

Amazing angle.

- Silas vs. Squid:
Destroyed.

- Post-match:
This is a level beyond Based. You could call it Super Based 2.

- Lifeblood promo:
I'm curious what they do if Juice isn't around much.

- Lethal vs. Kenny:
Kenny's a lot of fun.

These two are solid rivals.

Hahahaha I love King's attitude.

That was good.

- Post-match:
King is money.

I like the idea of King trying to win match three by forfeit.

BASED Kenny burying the Pacific Northwest.

- Taven promo:
Yeah Taven is a fairly nondescript top star.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment