Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Smackdown Live and 205 Live Reax - 6/4/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown Live and 205 Live.
-- SDL:
- Kofi/Xavier/Dolph:
Kofi in Ghana is really cool.

Good buildup of Ziggler.

Dolph has definitely given a lot.

Yeah these two have fought for titles in the past.

Good back-and-forth here.

I liked that a lot.

- Kofi/Xavier vs. Zayn/Owens:
Pretty good work here.

Owens is a natural heel.

Haha this is fun.

Pretty food work.

- Post-match:
Yeah I think Dolph's just getting a Saudi pay day and bailing. Maybe to AEW?

- Shane promo:
I wouldn't be shocked at all if Shane wins at MITB.

- Moment of Bliss:
Alexa vs. Coffee Stagehand at Stomping Grounds.

I love Alexa snarkily putting herself over, but that did kind of throw the title under a bus.

Good enough setup for Carmella to be involved.

Never mind all these other women Charlotte's here.

I can get behind Bayley vs. Charlotte.

- Carmella/Truth/Elias:
Haha pretty fun.

Oh, well. Looks like the Shane/Elias alliance is still going.

- Truth vs. Elias:
Well that was brief.

- 24/7:
Hahahaha what?

Fun enough.

- Shane/Revival/Roman/Drew:
Ahhhh I hope Heel Shane isn't done at SSD.

Oucccchh. I hope Reigns vs. Shane has plunder.

Might as well make SSD a handicap match at this point.

- Alexa vs. Carmella vs. Charlotte:
Nice work early.

I guess all of SDL's women are going to watch this and wonder how to get on TV.

Haha Carmella and Alexa's tantrums.

These three names work together well.

Oh. I guess Carmella's Mandy and Sonya's next victim. Where are the Kabuki Warriors?

- Lars interview:
Lars is pure evil I like it.

Wow Kayla that's rude.

I liked this. Kayla did a good job of selling how despicable Lars is.

- Andrade/Crews/Balor:
Wow. I guess Apollo's going to have to go for the 24/7 title.

That was solid.

- Goldberg/Taker:
Goldberg being a thing in 2019 is surreal.

So, um, why did it take 20 years for this match to happen? Who booked it this time?

This is pretty cool.

Well that was weird.

I'm honestly looking forward to the spectacle.

-- 205 Live:
- Drake promo:
I like him always catching us up to speed.

- Gulak/Dar/Drake:
Makes me wonder if Noam's hurt or headed back to NXT UK.

Stop stressing this man out when he's concentrating on the 24/7 title!

- Gulak vs. Tozawa:
Good start.

This is pretty solid.

I love holds.

This is good. Both men look nice here.

NICE Shining Wizard counter.

I like how these two work together.

Pretty cool work.

- Kanellises promo:
Clock's ticking on these contracts.

Hahahahahah he thinks he's good.

I'm curious how they write these two off if they're leaving. Obviously they could storm out in disfust for not getting opportunities.

- Nese interview:
Good to move things forward.

- LHP promo:
Yeah there might not be anything left to face the Singh Brothers.

- Oney vs. Ariya:
More good holds.

Solid work so far.

This isn't bad.

I like how these two work off each other.

This is solid.

Interesting finish!

- Post-match:
Looks like this feud's continuing.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment