Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 29, 2019

Impact Wrestling Reax - 6/28/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- North vs. Deaners:
Solid work early.

I'm liking this.

Both sides look good in this one.

- Taya/Rosemary:
Good intrigue here.

- Cage update:
I'm curious where this is going since Cage did reinjure himself recently.

- Moose/Dreamer:
I like it.

- New Slammiversary match:
OH BOY that should be a lot of fun.

- Taya/Rosemary vs. Su/Havok:
I like the action and story here.

Good work here.

The setup for Monster's Ball continues.

- Post-match:
Hopefully Slammiversary gets pretty crazy.

Yeah that match could be pure chaos in a great way.

- Ace/TJP:
Fine for me to continue to build TJP.

- Deaners/Desis:
Yeah I'm pretty bored with the Hit Squad. When's Shera coming back anyway?

- Eddie/Kross:
This has been a pretty great angle.

- Bravo/Swann/Johnny:
I've liked this build.

That match works for me.

- Callihan vs. Bahh:
Good start.

I like this so far.

That was pretty cool.

- Post-match:
Not my cup of tea.

Damn. That was heavy.

- LAX/Kid vs. Rascalz:
Laredo gets a lot of visibility this weekend!

OK this is good so far.

Nice work so far.

Everyone's definitely out to impress here.

That was a cool 450 spot.

That was pretty great!

- Rayne/Kiera:
Interesting direction. I can't get excited by Kiera at all.

- Rascalz segment:
Well that should be interesting.

- Cage/Elgin:
NICE. Cage looks like a beast.

This has really been built well.

Wowwwww. Impressive work from Elgin.

That was a pretty cool ending.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment