Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Dynamite Reax - 3/11/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Dynamite.
- Page/Bucks:
I'm MOSTLY liking Page's character now. It took some time to grow on me.

- Cody vs. Ortiz:
Wow I haven't seen a criss cross spot in forever.

Ha! Didn't take long to get to the bottom of that mystery!

Solid work here.

Cody likes to make himself the babyface going against the odds.

I wonder how much Cody spends on belts.

This is pretty solid.

Jake was smart to hold his client back.

The criss cross thing is so weird to see in 2020.

Good work!

- Post-match:
Clever attack from Jericho.

I fully expect Nick to make the big comeback inside B&G. Nothing wrong with that; he's great at it.

- Nyla/Bea vs. Shida/Kris:
Just a matter of time before we see Britt Baker I assume.

Nice work here.

Good to see these names get ring time.

That was pretty badass.

- Post-match:
Really didn't see that one coming. I know that's seen as a good thing sometimes, but here it felt out of place.

- Daniels promo:
Ooooooh. Interesting idea.

- MJF/Butcher/Blade vs. Express:
MJF continuing his CAW heel antics.

Nice story of focusing on Luchasaurus.

I like the heel teamwork.

This is pretty fun.

I liked the big dive. Luchasaurus is getting a spotlight here.

Not bad at all!

- Allin video:
Oooooo… kaaayyy…...

- Baker/Swole:
Baker as a heel is starting to run its course.

Yeah this tried a little too hard.

- Triangle vs. Joey/Party:
I like the work from the heel faction.

Good work so far.

I'm enjoying the action from the faces.

Pretty interesting use of Pac there!

Good ending!

- Post-match:
Nice work.

And there's Triangle's next opponents.

- Dustin interview:
Works for me! He can still go.

- Mox interview:
Good stuff!

- Jericho/Sammy vs. Page/Dustin:
I like the Inner Circle sticking together.

I'm really not feeling the beer gimmick.

Sammy being under Jericho's wing is great.

This is solid!

Very good ending.

- Post-match:
I enjoy the big faction battles.

I liked the tease of another triple powerbomb.

Good work.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment