Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Raw Reax - 3/2/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Brock/Heyman/Drew:
Hmmmmm. Interesting approach with Drew.

Heyman's a master at framing things in ways beneficial to HIS CLIENT, BROCK LESNAR.

Profanity is SO cheap.

I loved that Claymore spot.

NIIIIIIIIIIICE Drew looks good here.

Very good segment.

- Profits promo:
Good hype. It should definitely be their last shot at the current champs.

- Seth/Murphy vs. Profits:
Good heel tactics.

I'm really liking the Seth/Murphy team.

There's good physicality to this one.

I'm really liking the energy here.

Hahahahahah I liked the AOP spot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH great use of Owens.

That was a lot of fun!

- Post-match:
Very good followup! Seth vs. Owens can be very interesting at Mania.

- Moss vs. Ricochet:
Oh wow if Ricochet can't beat Riddick, something's wrong.

This is solid!

Ricochet's unreal.

Wait... wait.... Riddick Moss just beat Ricochet clean!?!?!?!?!?!?

- AJ promo:
This is the first I'm heading about the Wahlberg thing, but I'm all for AJ vs. Wahlberg at WrestleMania.

I definitely like AJ wanting Taker's spotlight.

- Karl vs. Aleister:
Wow WWE contracts are shifty!

Fun while it lasted.

- Luke vs. Aleister:
Hey that's different from the usual formula of Black beating both clean.

- AJ vs. Aleister:
That was cool! Black's followup will be key.

- Ruby interview:
I'm curious where they go with the former Squadmates long-term. Frankly they all feel like fodder to Shayna.

- Liv vs. Ruby:
Ehhhhhhhhhh. I can't get into Liv or Sarah, especially given the other women under contract not being used.

- Post-match:
Haha there are clearly issues among these three.

- Jose/Rowan:
HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH fun.

- Kabukis promo:
These two are fun together.

- Shayna vs. Sane:
Yeah Kairi should know not to taunt Baszler.

Shayna's first Raw victim.

Pretty solid work here.

NIIIIIIIIIIIICE ending. They work great together.

- Post-match:
Hahahah poor Kairi can't get a break.

- Rey/Humberto:
I liked that.

- Rey/Humberto vs. Andrade/Angel:
Good lucha things here!

Solid work.

I like how these four are working together.

Good showcase of what these men are capable of.

OUUUUCCCCHHHHHHHH that missed crossbody.

This is very smooth. I love it.

Good work all around!

- New Elimination Chamber matches:
Both sound good!

- Beth/Orton:
Man. Orton is so wracked with guilt he can't wait to get out here.

See Beth cursing here is fine after what Orton did.

I love this history lesson!

This is great storytelling, given the history of Edge and Orton.

NIIIIIIIIICE! Orton did it to help Edge!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH blaming Beth! I love it!

OH SHIT! Big heel moment!

That was beautiful storytelling. They've really made Edge's return meaningful.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment