Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Impact Wrestling Reax - 3/24/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- X-Division contenders' match:
Ah yes the Impact staple.

Fun early work to showcase everyone.

This is pretty enjoyable.

OK that Acey superplex spot was hilarious.

I like a chaotic multi-man match here and there. AEW probably overdoes them.

Very good start to the show.

I enjoyed Acey a lot here.

- oVe:
I do wonder where things go with these guys with no Sami involved.

- Moose vs. Chase:
I love heel Moose.

Fun!

- Post-match:
HAHAHAHHAAHAH great to see Suicide again.

- Rosemary/Raven:
AAAAHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH perfect cameo.

Holy shit I could totally buy Raven and Dreamer feuding another 30+ years.

- Mack/Ace/Scum/Swinger:
Pretty fun interaction.

Swinger's pretty fun, but there's a shelf life to this.

Oooooh Swinger in the X-Division could be fun.

- Scum vs. Dez/Wentz:
Your usual tag team story.

Not bad at all!

- Sami promo:
That was pretty good.

- Rhino/Sabu vs. Fulton/D. Crist:
It's surreal seeing Sabu do this in 2020.

I like the battle of big men.

Fun for this style of match.

Good for a nostalgia match.

- Undead Realm:
Please tell me this is the big blowoff to this angle. Like, forever.

Wow this is uh.... this is something.

I wonder who this mystery person involved is.

Mitchell is a natural puppetmaster.

- Tessa/Eddie vs. Taya/Elgin:
I like how this is all combined.

I really hope they don't run Eddie vs. Elgin into the ground, as great as they are together.

Honestly having the men face the women makes the most of Impact's small roster.

This is all enjoyable.

This is really worth checking out. It's all been put together well.

Glad this is getting time to be great.

Oooooh that lariat Tessa took.

Very, very good.

- More Undead Realm:
Yeah there's a lot going on here lore-wise.

I like Mitchell twisting things around in his favor.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA that ending.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment