Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Impact Wrestling Reax - 3/3/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- North vs. Bahh/TJP:
The challengers are putting up a fight.

I love The North's tag team acumen.

Fun teamwork from the faces.

Wow. Didn't expect that outcome, but it makes sense to set up a title match. Impact doesn't exactly have a huge division, so they've got to drag things out.

- Tessa/Eddie:
I love the continuity with Tessa and Taya.

And a good setup for Tessa's next feud!

- Moose vs. Petey:
Oh wow. Remember when the Canadian Destroyer was a finisher???

I like how these two interact.

This is pretty good.

Good finish.

- Rayne/Keira:
Honestly I'm ready for the division as a whole to be dropped. Have Grace beat everyone and retire the title.

- Acey vs. Ryan:
This is an interesting combination, for sure.

OK that was a fun ending.

- Disco Balls:
Vintage Impact!

Oh Christ this is going to be a long-term thing, I see.

- RVD/Ryan:
These two are weirdly fitting together.

- Su vs. Havok:
At least we're done with the Suzie thing.

Good physicality.

I feel like I've seen this kind of match 400 times in Impact.

Goddamn. That was a pretty brutal submission.

- Post-match:
It would actually be kind of funny for Havok to also undergo a personality change.

- Rosemary interview:
You know, The Bunny thing kind of makes sense after her time in the Undead Realm.

- Deaners vs. Discos:
This is so weird to see.

Man that was silly.

- Hacking thing:
Wow that's a pretty quick reveal for Impact. I'm shocked it wasn't drug out another three months.

- Taya interview:
I liked it. I hope Eddie and Elgin are preparing for her!

- Tessa vs. Taya:
Glad Tessa's killing her. Taya's shtick is pretty stale.

This is pretty solid. A surreal world title match.

OOOOOOHHHHHHH that missed dropkick.

I'm enjoying this. They're telling a solid story.

They match up well given their history.

Nice finish!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment