Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 26, 2020

NXT Reax - 3/25/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- Theory vs. Breeze:
Theory's game here.

I see potential in Austin, for sure.

Hahaha the use of the phone.

Wow!! Surprised to see Tyler win, but I expect more matches are coming.

- Dain vs. Miles:
Wow Tehuti don't end up like the other guy named Myles.

I like Dain's power.

That was enjoyable for what it was.

- Grimes vs. Nese:
Enjoyable 205 style match.

Fun for the time it had.

- Xia backstage:
Wow you get to work during a quarantine but then you get attacked.

- Io vs. Aliyah:
Ahhhhh I've missed her. It's probably time to put her on one of the other brands, though.

Good times.

- Lumis video:
Please do something interesting with this guy.

- Lee/Dijakovic/Priest:
I really think one of NXT's weaknesses right now is the same people doing the same things each week. People used to complain Raw and Smackdown were like that but NXT was going to be different.

I do like how this all intersects, and that Priest has a character that isn't just "person who wrestled somewhere else."

HOLD UP PLAYAS WE GOT OURSELVES A STRAIGHT UP TRIPLE THREAT MATCH.

- Cole promo:
Right???? Cole owns NXT.

Fine to setup that match.

- One Two vs. Thorne/Vink:
Wow just blatantly copy Raw's idea.

I like the style here.

I liked that ending.

- LeRae vs. Kayden:
Good start.

Candice is good here. She could also be used higher up.

Solid match.

- Riddle vs. Strong:
More enjoyable mat work.

These two work together well.

I'm enjoying this a lot.

I liked that!

- Post-match:
Oh hey cool some new names.

NXT needed someone fresh. It's worth a shot.

- HHH/DIY/Kross:
You know things are serious when The Game is involved.

Yeah fire them so they can go to AEW. Great idea.

Right??? Time to wrap this up.

This is great.

Hmmmm…. interesting gimmick match idea.

Well that was a cool vignette.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment