Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 5, 2020

NXT Reax - 3/4/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- Kai vs. Nox:
Smart to start with a big gimmick match. Dynamite's going to have a big advantage following Revolution.

Good so far.

Solid story here.

Both of them are delivering here.

WOW. Big chokeslam.

They're going big.

Hahahahahaha I like Raquel being ready to catch Nox.

WOW that crossbody.

I loved the Yakuza Kick spot.

That was good. Nox had a strong showing before the ending.

- Finn promo:
Finn vs. Walter should be AMAZING. I like the story here.

- Rhea video:
Strong story.

- Stone promo:
Honestly it's going to be tough making Green stand out given the other female workers WWE has.

- Green vs. Shotzi:
Smart to keep that short. Fine enough match.

- Lee/Grimes:
Keith Lee as champion is a refreshing change.

Glad to see Cameron in the mix.

Lee getting another win to build his reign is fine by me.

- Theory/Scott:
Works for me!

- UE backstage:
Honestly I'm very surprised it took them this long to put these four on-screen this episode. I'm glad some other faces got some spotlight, though.

- KOR/Fish vs. One Two:
Fun chaos to start.

NICE double blockbuster.

Great teamwork here.

I'm enjoying this a lot.

This is pretty fun.

Really good work.

- Post-match:
Makes sense for them to want another shot at the title.

NICE interruption from GYV.

- Scott vs. Theory:
Good start.

Good showcase of both men here.

This is nice.

Good ending!

- Gargano interview:
I like Johnny here.

NIIIIIIIIIICE shots at Mauro.

- Strong vs. Dream:
I loved that start. Strong's motivated.

Oh I love the kendo stick.

I'm enjoying Strong here.

Nice story in this one.

Dream's kicking it into another gear here. The games are over.

NIIIIIIIICE Olympic Slam.

Really great work here.

Dream looks great as the underdog here.

Hahah Dream screwed himself there.

- Post-match:
Haha I like how this played out.

That was pretty cool. Dream vs. Cole should be fun.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment