Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Impact Wrestling Reax - 3/17/20

Read on for my take on last night's edition of Impact Wrestling.
- North vs. TJP/Bahh:
This already has a fun dynamic.

OK I'm really liking the TJP/Bahh team in-ring.

This is a lot of fun.

They're telling a great story.

This is a good showcase of both teams.

I enjoyed this a lot. Everyone worked hard.

- Eddie promo:
Oooooh this is awkward. I guess Lockdown could still happen somewhere else in due time, though.

Very interesting team.

- Taya/Rosemary:
Save me now.

Yeah this was bad.

- Hacking update:
Impact has built this well.

- Bey vs. Drake:
What's funny is that Bey has had several matches in Impact before this debut.

OK OK, I like what I'm seeing from Bey.

That was cool for the time it had.

- Grace/Alisha:
I mean MAYBE there's an all-women's Lockdown match.

Meh.

- Chase/Moose:
Hahah wow this show is awkward to see with the cancelations. It's like I'm watching ROH TV!

BASED MOOSE.

That was great!

- Gut Check thing:
I miss the previous version of Gut Check with the judges. We'll see how he does.

- Culture promo:
This is a fun change of pace for Ryan.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH RVD's line about the Deaners' drinking.

That's amazing.

- Culture vs. Deaners:
I love this side of RVD.

These guys need to send AEW some pointers on how to be heels.

Good work.

- Shamrock interview:
I fully expect Cyborg Ken Shamrock to no-sell the coronavirus.

- Ace/Mack:
Ahhhhhhh. Fun.

- Kiera vs. Lacey:
OK enough.

Lacey has potential.

Nice athleticism here.

- Su backstage:
PLEASE. END. THIS. SOON.

- Elgin promo:
Man this Lockdown will be fun if it actually happens.

- Daga vs. J. Crist:
Fine story so far.

Interesting combination here.

This is fun for what it is.

Daga's been pretty great.

I like the story in this one.

That was a hell of a match.

- Hacking thing:
I assume this was related to BRIAN Cage. Otherwise it was another inside reference they like to pop themselves with since no one's watching.

- Shamrock/Sami:
Wow another reference to a canceled show.

Yeah obviously Shamrock's Impact's first champion but he doesn't signify the company more than some people they could mention.

Pretty cool honor for Ken.

Oh wow cool to see WWE footage!

HAHAHAAH SOLOMON CROWE LIVES!!!! I'm pretty bored with Callihan but at least we got a break and this was slightly different.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment