Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Main Event and 205 Live Reax - 3/6/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Main Event and 205 Live.
-- Main Event:
- Shelton vs. Curt:
This is pretty solid.

Good for a quick match to show what Shelton can do. I'd like to see Benjamin moved somewhere where he can do something meaningful.

- Akira vs. EY:
Good so far.

Pretty good back and forth here.

I like how they're working together in this one.

Fine enough!

-- 205 Live:
- Lio update:
Interesting turn of events with him pulling out of the wXw events.

- Scott interview:
This could be big for Isaiah.

- Scott vs. Ariya:
I like Swerve's offense.

Isaiah is solid here.

Good match!

- One Two vs. Kanellis/Nese:
I liked the opening Nese/Burch spot.

Good teamwork in this one.

I'm enjoying this one.

This is heating up well.

I enjoyed that ending. Kanellis and Nese make a solid team. Mike really needed something to do.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment