Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Raw Reax - 3/9/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Shayna/Becky:
Baszler definitely looks like the face for beating five people and challenging the arrogant, long-reigning champion.

That felt a little too "worked shoot" for me discussing charisma and the like. Should be a fun match, though.

- Rey vs. Angel:
Smooth work here.

I like Garza having the advantage of youth.

This is pretty nice.

Wow. A little surprised Garza lost clean. Good match, though.

- Owens/Seth et al:
Haha. Kevin paid for his interference.

- Flair/Rhea:
Oh I really like heel Charlotte.

Flair looks confident, as she should after this many title wins.

Good stuff.

- Lashley vs. Zack:
Good stuff to remind us Bobby can be dominant.

- Black/Seth/Murphy:
This is a good combination of characters.

I guess Black's going to team with Owens and the Raiders now.

- Drew vs. Rowan:
Holy shit Drew! What did that spider do to you????

Good for what it was. I wonder what's next for Rowan.

- Kabukis:
I did like the Alexa Bliss reference.

- Kabukis vs. Natalya/Liv:
Fun so far.

I'm liking the story here.

The Kabukis are fun as heels.

I was wondering when we'd see Sarah with Ruby here.

I loved that ending.

- OC promo:
Hahahahhaa AJ roasting Taker for sticking around.

Oh damn. This was going well until the shoot name crap.

So if AJ can't beat a broken down old man, what does that make him? I do like them being honest about who Taker is in 2020 compared to 2005.

- Moss vs. Cedric:
As much as I loved Truth's antics, the 24/7 Main Event Title is fun, too.

Solid enough.

- MVP/Edge/Orton:
Cool to see MVP again.

I like MVP's heel work.

Wow MVP is in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Glad Edge took care of MVP after that comment.

That was BADASS. MVP's the designated guy to get his ass kicked with Matt Hardy gone.

- Contract signing next week:
A little surprised Taker's appearing.

- Heyman/Drew:
That was good! Drew vs. Brock could be a war.

- Edge backstage:
Can't say I blame Orton for leaving!

- Seth vs. Black:
Honestly I think Aleister can be a big plater.

This is good!

Solid while it lasted. I didn't expect a clean ending.

- Post-match:
Didn't expect AOP to be far behind.

Or the Raiders....

Or the Profits!! I like the faction warfare.

- Seth/Murphy/AOP vs. Raiders/Profits:
I like this early.

Nice action form everyone.

Everyone's showing what they're best at.

I'm liking all of this.

Good action all around here.

Both sides look credible in this one.

That was a good ending!

- Post-match:
Good showing for Seth and his friends. I'm curious how this concludes at WrestleMania.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment