Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Friday Night Smackdown Reax - 3/27/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Friday Night Smackdown.
- Opening women's segment:
It does feel weird that Paige was able to show up and make a match kind of out of the blue.

Looks like they're not replacing Dana.

Presumably can't have a STRAIGHT UP TAG TEAM MATCH with an odd number of participants.

It is very weird that Tamina comes out of nowhere and gets a title match.

- Shinsuke vs. Gulak:
I'm very glad Gulak is finally getting some spotlight.

I liked that well enough. I'm sure they can have a really good match with more time.

- Dolph/HM:
I'm interested to see how Tucker will be involved in that Mania match.

- Elias/Corbin:
Wowwwwwww pretty serious attack from Corbin.

- Asuka vs. Alexa:
Weird that Kairi isn't on Smackdown as well.

I like the story between these two.

This is good.

Good ending.

- Usos promo:
The Usos or New Day need to switch to Raw. Their feud's become something of a crutch at this point.

- HHH interview:
I liked that! Very scientific.

- Big E/Kofi promo:
Yeah New Day needs something fresh to do. I do love Big E's promos, though.

- Dolph/Sonya/Mandy:
I still think Sonya and Dolph are working together.

Otis and Mandy vs. Dolph and Sonya???

- Fun House:
This character has been amazing! I love all the callbacks.

They're taking a big risk with another weird location match after the Bray/Orton feud.

- Usos vs. Big E/Kofi:
I liked Kofi's athleticism here.

This is quite good. They know each other well.

Wow attacking commentators is pretty rude.

- Post-match:
Hey that could definitely be a pretty great match.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment