Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Raw Reax - 3/23/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Heyman/Drew/Brock:
I mean that's ignoring all the years he wasn't in WWE, but sure, go with the story he's been dominant since 2002.

As much as I love Heyman and Brock, I'm ready for them to take some time off after Mania.

Haha I liked the tie-in about certainty.

Amazing promo here from Heyman.

That was cool.

- AJ promo:
This is a really weird approach to the feud.

Hmmmmmm…… interesting stipulation. Looks like that's a way to have a unique location for the match, which I'm all for. Could make for an interesting change of pace.

- Andrade/Angel/Zelina:
That was pretty great. Angel's already impressing.

- Andrade/Angel vs. Ricochet/Cedric:
Oh wow Ricochet and Cedric are going to lose again.

Very nice start.

OK that spot moving the tag rope was hilarious.

Hey Ricochet and Cedric have lasted longer than I expected.

I'm really liking this heel team.

This is pretty good!

Wow. I like WWE just letting the great workers go out there and perform.

This is very good.

Pretty fun!

- Post-match:
Solid enough to continue the quick build to Mania.

- Profits vs. Vink/Thorne:
Cool to see the NXT Aussies. Maybe The IIconics could manage them.

Good enough work here.

I liked that showcase of the champions.

- Shayna/Becky:
I like the sell of Baszler as a violent woman you don't want to cross.

That was cool as hell. I still see Shayna as the face given Becky's increasing arrogance.

- Black squash:
Wow Ruff's making it on Raw before other EVOLVE alumni.

- Owens/Seth:
I like the elitism from Seth.

I LOVE this side of Seth.

YESSSSSS Seth laying out the differences between these two.

Amazing promo.

- Flair promo:
Charlotte establishing herself pretty heavily as well.

- Orton promo:
I really like this side of Orton's twistedness.

The shoot name stuff is getting a little forced. I do like the idea of Edge as a junkie, though.

Right??? Orton made his opportunities count. It was his outside-the-ring antics that drug him down.

This is GOOD.

Great comparison of the two men.

I really, really liked that.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment