Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Raw Reax - 3/30/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Taker promo:
I really don't like the shoot names thing. Obviously Brock vs. Drew isn't real because Heyman hasn't called him his real name.

I like badass Taker.

So what AJ was supposed to be in WWE at 20?

I'm intrigued with the stipulation, at least.

- Becky promo:
Becky vs. Shayna will be different from the triple threat, for sure.

- Becky/Shayna:
Mostly good.

I REALLY hope Shayna has a big moment at Mania. Frankly there's not much else for Becky to do.

- Black vs. Cade:
Fun.

- Vega promo:
Glad there was an explanation for picking Austin. That's an amazing opportunity for Theory.

- Rollins/Garza/Theory vs. Owens/Profits:
This is pretty enjoyable.

Everyone's doing well here.

This combination is very fun.

OOOOOHHHHHHH that missed dive.

Good ending.

- Post-match:
Seth vs. Owens could really be good.

- Owens promo:
Interesting suggestions about Seth's history.

This is strong.

Very, very good.

- Edge promo:
I like Edge defending his passion.

I really love the comparison of histories.

I like Edge and Orton bringing the best out of each other.

That was REALLY good.

- Asuka squash:
Something tells me they taped this and the Main Event match back-to-back. Not that I blame them.

That was good!

- Post-match:
This Asuka is fun.

- Rhea/Flair:
I wonder if we'll see more of this on NXT.

- Brock/Paul/Drew:
I like Heyman setting the stage here.

I'm loving this! He's really selling Brock's history.

Honestly it wouldn't shock me to see Brock as champion going into the next WrestleMania.

Great stuff.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment