Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Dynamite Reax - 3/25/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Dynamite.
- Cody vs. Havoc:
I love the gambling thing.

Wow this is more scientific than I expected.

This is pretty fun.

This is nice!

That was good. Jimmy looked fine in defeat.

- Post-match:
I liked that hype for Archer.

- Allin video:
This man definitely has a unique aesthetic.

- Allin vs. Kip:
Good contrast between these two.

That was a cool finishing sequence.

- Hager squash:
NICE.

- Post-match:
Oh I'm all for Moxley vs. Hager, although of course that's another clash of former WWE world champions.

- Order dinner:
Well that was something.

- Brodie vs. QT:
I have missed seeing him in action.

Hahahahahaha I liked the tease of Sister Abigail.

- Post-match:
Works for me.

- Nick/V1:
Man this is embarrassing.

- Omega vs. Sammy:
I like how these two work together.

Sammy is a lot of fun.

I'm enjoying the story with Brandi.

Sammy's looking good against the champ.

I'm liking this a lot.

Omega's putting Sammy on the map in this one.

Very good work.

- Jericho/M. Hardy et al:
Wow two of the worst characters in wrestling in one segment. We just need MJF to complete the awfulness.

WOW. This is bad and silly.

Ooh nice Jericho's not selling Broken Matt being someone that different from regular Matt.

This is a special kind of terrible.

Thank God someone's interfering.

Hopefully this dissuaded people who wanted to see Matt have creative control of his angles.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment