Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Impact Wrestling Reax - 3/10/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Fulton vs. Rhino:
I wonder how Fulton would have done in ECW (either version).

I like the power game here.

This is pretty solid.

Good ending!

- Post-match:
WHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT

That was cool.

- Tessa interview:
That was good.

- Hacking stuff:
I'm glad they're taking it seriously!!

- Desis vs. Dez/Wentz:
I really can't care about the tag or Knockouts divisions these days.

I did like the dynamics here.

- RVD/Joey/Deaners:
This "trolls" gimmick is something else.

Should be fun next week.

- Grace vs. Ryan:
So this won't be a squash.

I like this so far.

Grace in the ring is quite fun.

Solid to give the champ a win.

- Bahh/TJP:
This should be intriguing.

- Sabin/Moose:
Cool to see Sabin again, although I wish he was wrestling.

Hahah I love Moose.

- Taya/Rosemary:
Impact's comedy continues.

Wow this should be an interesting teaming.

- Disco Balls vs. Mack:
This is unique, to say the least.

Haha I like this teaming.

- Disco Balls vs. Mack/Ace:
Did not expect this teaming.

This is silly, but not in a bad way.

Lasted as long as it needed to without overstaying its welcome.

- Havok/Su:
Ehhhhhh. Feels like this has gone forever.

- Disco Balls backstage:
Funny!

- Hacking stuff:
I like this to break the format Impact has fallen into.

- Eddie vs. Elgin:
Hot start as expected.

I love how these two work together.

It's a shame so few people will see this match.

I love how much of a physical battle this on.

I'm LOVING this.

Both men look like gladiators.

This is a thing of beauty.

I love the story of them both being spent, but digging down very deep.

The momentum here has been great. They keep hitting new heights!

Ahhhhhhhhhh great ending. I think we know where this is going.

- Post-match:
YES! I'm very glad Tessa made that call instead of D'Amore.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment