Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 5, 2020

Dynamite Reax - 3/4/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Dynamite.
- Moxley/IC:
Oh God cheap pandering face Moxley is not a good direction.

Oh I am ALL FOR Jericho taking 60 days off. That's a great idea!

- Colt/SCU vs. Uno/Stu/Silver/Reynolds:
Good teamwork from The Order.

I like this so far.

Cool work from Colt.

- Post-match:
Fuuuucccckkkk I hope they reveal the leader soon. This has been drug out a while now.

- Swole vs. Bates:
Meh. This happened.

- Cody/Roberts:
Wow Cody's really willing to let all that slide?

Cool to see another legend.

Hmmmm I wonder who Cody's next opponent will be.

Strong promo from The Snake.

- Pac vs. Chuck:
I like this so far.

Pac is a lot of fun as a heel.

Good ending!

- Post-match:
NICE! I like this teaming.

- Hager vs. QT:
Very surprised QT got that much offense in.

- Post-match:
Another big collision of groups.

Pretty cool stuff. Page still feels a little tryhard, though.

- MJF promo:
AEW is in BAD shape if this man is a world title contender.

I don't remember the last time someone was praised this highly for such mediocre (at best) promo work. The booking is benefiting him greatly.

- Mox/IC:
Ha. I like this.

Pretty cool.

- Allin vs. Jericho/Sammy:
I like Allin not backing down.

Good story here.

I do like Jericho benefiting Sammy.

Allin's having a hell of a story here.

That was a good ending.

- Post-match:
NIIIIIIIICE. Moxley vs. Hager's an intriguing idea.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment