Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Friday Night Smackdown Reax - 3/6/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Friday Night Smackdown.
- Moment of Bliss:
Oooooooooh that shot at Kairi and Asuka.

Very cool to see Alexa and Nikki with the nWo.

Hahaha I liked the question of what to call Sean.

YES. Great tie-in to Goldberg.

HAHAHHAAHAH great acknowledgement of Goldberg's streak ending.

I would have preferred Miz and Morrison interrupting but this works, too.

I DIED at the shot at Waltman never having the IC Title.

I was wondering how they'd get away from there being physicality with the older names.

I liked Sami thinking it would build the nWo's career to work with them rather than the other way around.

That was good overall. Having three co-champions would be intriguing, but I think it would be critically panned.

- Sasha/Bayley vs. Lacey/Naomi:
I like Bayley's mean side.

This is pretty good so far.

Not bad at all!!

- Kofi/E interview:
Man things have really changed for Kofi since he was champion.

Fun promo.

- Sasha/Bayley:
That was good!

- Crews/Shorty:
I mean I really don't think people will care about a Crews/Shorty feud, but the effort is appreciated.

- Sheamus vs. Crews:
Fine to build Sheamus.

- Drake/Gulak/Bryan:
Bryan vs. Gulak could be a LOT of fun and put Gulak on the map. I'm all for it.

- Carmella/Dana vs. F&D:
That was OK. Nothing I felt like I had to see.

- FFH:
I LOVE the continuity!

Very glad we're getting this instead of Bray/Roman, though that would also make sense to do later.

- Corbin/Elias:
I'm glad Corbin's moving on.

Honestly, Elias is getting really stale. I don't want to see this feud at all.

- HM/Mandy:
Man that's sad.

- Gauntlet:
-- Kofi/Big E vs. HM:
I liked the Otis/Big E confrontation.

This is pretty fun.

WOW. Didn't expect that result. Good showing from Otis and Tucker, though.

-- HM vs. Gran/Lince:
I like how these teams work together.

Also pretty solid.

Nice. HM is on a roll.

-- HM vs. Usos:
Wow! HM is the team to beat!

-- HM vs. Miz/JoMo:
Pretty solid so far.

DAAAAANG. Big night for HM.

-- Post-segment:
Good heat segment to set up the final stage.

Dolph could have a good heel moment here.

-- HM vs. Dolph/Roode:
I like the story to this one.

This is nice!

Ahhahaha classic heel ending.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment