Total Pageviews

Monday, March 9, 2020

Elimination Chamber Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's WWE Network special event.
-- Kickoff:
- Women's video:
I fully expect Shayna to maul her foes.

- Ruby on the panel:
I'll give them credit for featuring the former squadmates.

- JoMo/Miz:
RIGHT???? How is this fair to the champions??

I liked that.

- Black promo:
I'm all for this! I hope he can reach his potential.

- Braun interview:
I could see Braun beating all three, especially if he's going to face Tyson again.

- Truth on the panel:
I love this man.

- Raiders vs. Curt/Zack:
Is this Main Event?

Fun showcase for the Raiders.

- Andrade/Vega interview:
Ah I love Vega in this role. I'm glad WWE isn't putting the real life couples together just because.

- Usos promo:
Perfect opportunity to discuss the Uso Penitentiary and having things on lockdown.

-- Elimination Chamber:
- Bryan vs. Gulak:
I guess it's a good thing this show flew under the radar so we can get a match like this.

Oh I love this grappling on a bigger stage than we're used to.

This is nice.

I love how scientific this is.

Two chess grandmasters matching up here.

I loved that GuLock spot.

Very good work! And Gulak didn't quit!

- Post-match:
I really hope this means good things are coming for Gulak. Still waiting on Ali to reappear.

- Roode/Dolph:
That was pretty good. I especially liked the Mandy shoutout.

- Andrade vs. Humberto:
More good lucha things between these two.

I'm glad Andrade didn't get buried after the Wellness failure.

This is good.

This is heating up well.

I like this a lot!

Very smooth ending. Good work.

- AJ interview:
HAHAHAHAHAH that shot at Aleister.

Fun stuff.

- Tag team chamber:
-- Big E/Kofi vs. Usos:
There's some history with these names.

I like how they work together.

-- Big E/Kofi vs. Usos vs. Lince/Gran:
LHP is probably glad this match requires six teams.

It is fun to see the House Party do what they do best.

WILD spots on the pods.

-- Big E/Kofi vs. Usos vs. Lince/Gran vs. Miz/JoMo:
This is pretty good.

I like how all of these names work together.

This is pretty nice as far as spectacles go.

I like the covers being broken up.

-- Big E/Kofi vs. Usos vs. Lince/Gran vs. Miz/JoMo vs. HM:
I like HM being fresh and on a roll.

This is fun.

-- Big E/Kofi vs. Usos vs. Miz/JoMo vs. HM vs. Roode/Dolph:
I'm liking this a lot.

Oh the Otis/Ziggler stuff is great.

Crazy stuff from HM.

HOLY SHIT THAT OTIS SPLASH.

That was cool as hell.

-- Big E/Kofi vs. Usos vs. Miz/JoMo vs. Roode/Dolph:
I'm liking the Roode/Dolph/HM dynamic.

More fun.

-- Big E/Kofi vs. Usos vs. Miz/JoMo:
Yeah Miz and Morrison are being unfairly put in a two-on-one situation!

Should have known the New Day/Usos team-up wouldn't last long.

Pretty solid!

-- Usos vs. Miz/JoMo:
This is heating up!

Impressed with the energy here.

Good stuff!

- Natalya interview:
That was cool.

- Black vs. AJ:
I like the mind games here.

Good back and forth.

This is pretty nice, psychology-wise.

I like the weapon usage.

This is good!

I'm surprised Karl and Luke haven't been involved.

This is very nice.

These two really work together well.

I liked the tombstone spot.

Oooooooh that kick to the chair.

I'm really enjoying this.

NICE. Black's unintimidated.

AHHHHHHHH. I kind of want to see Taker and Black vs. all three men now.

That was great! I loved the story told.

- Profits promo:
More good stuff.

- Profits vs. Seth/Murphy:
I like them looking for Kevin.

Good story early.

Haha more interference.

I love how the Raw brand has so much outside involvement.

I like this so far.

This is quite good.

Hahaha KO.

More fun work.

- Post-match:
Great!

- Zayn promo:
Yeah I really don't expect Sami to do it all himself.

- Braun vs. Sami/Cesaro/Shinsuke:
Sami's got it made from a physical standpoint in this role.

Another simple but effective story.

They're wearing the big man down.

Sami is a lot of fun in this one.

Wow they're doing some damage to Braun.

Good finish!!!

- Post-match:
This was the right move. Could be pretty fun.

- Women's chamber:
-- Ruby vs. Natalya:
I fully expected two Squad members to start.

I've missed Ruby wrestling.

-- Ruby vs. Natalya vs. Sarah:
NICE. Ruby's the MVP so far.

This is nice! They're out to impress.

-- Ruby vs. Natalya vs. Sarah vs. Shayna:
BAH GAWD BUSINESS HAS JUST PICKED UP!!!!

Very fun.

-- Ruby vs. Natalya vs. Shayna:
Riott Squad destroyer.

-- Natalya vs. Shayna:
Holy shit. I liked that beatdown.

I enjoyed the Asuka/Shayna segment.

-- Shayna vs. Liv:
Hahhaah Liv is getting bodied.

God that was a thing of beauty. She mauled Liv.

-- Shayna vs. Asuka:
This could be really good.

I love how these two work together.

That was NNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCEEEEEEE.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment