Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 12, 2020

NXT Reax - 3/11/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- Lee vs. Grimes:
I like the story early.

I'm enjoying Lee's power and how Grimes adapts to it.

Pretty great work. Both men do good work.

- Post-match:
I like this.

Interesting for Lee to do that to Dominik.

- Kai vs. Yim:
Smooth back and forth here.

I like how these two work together.

I like Kai's mean streak.

Ahhhh Raquel showing her worth here.

Hahahhahaa Raquel cost Dakota there.

- Post-match:
Well maybe Raquel redeemed herself there.

- Ciampa interview:
This won't end well for Johnny.

- Kushida vs. Raul:
Glad to see Kushida showcased.

I'm liking this.

Pretty great! Kushida's game is on point.

- Breeze/Theory:
I liked the push of the PC.

HAHAHAHAH nice roast.

I liked that to set up a new feud.

- Rhea/Flair:
I like the idea Charlotte thinks Ripley's not ready for something that much bigger than NXT.

Good heel work from Charlotte.

- Finn promo:
Pretty good.

- Raul kidnapped:
Well damn. For whatever it's worth, he's teamed with Joaquin Wilde and Jorge Bolly (El Hijo del Fantasma) lately, so this could be related.

- Nox vs. Deonna:
Good work here.

I liked that!

- UE/Dream:
Interesting strategy from Velveteen.

Fine enough.

- Brosers vs. KOR/Fish:
This is a treat. All four men are great at matwork.

Good flow here.

This is quite good.

Haha good way to get rid of Strong and Cole.

This is a hell of a match.

This feels like a game of chess as far as moves building off each other. Great stuff.

Very fun ending stretch with GYV.

- Ciampa/Gargano:
NICE. I like Johnny being upset at the fans accepting Ciampa after his vile deeds.

Hahaha good use of the PC.

Wow we're getting a full tour, huh?

I'm loving this!!

Christ I hope they're renovating the building soon.

This is something else.

Plenty of casualties with staff!

Wowwwwwwww. Great angle.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment