Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Dynamite Reax - 3/18/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Dynamite.
(Note there is no NXT coverage this week since there were no matches).

- Elite promo:
Ohhhhh great another show starting with an Elite promo.

I do like the story among the members. It's been built well.

- MJF interview:
The Shawn Spears line was pretty funny.

Filler for the most part.

- Luchas vs. Friends:
Fine so far.

There's a good story to this one.

Glad this is getting some good time.

I liked the hug counter.

There's great teamwork here.

Nice!!

- Post-match:
Ooooooh a parking lot street fight is a clever way around the restrictions.

- Ford vs. Riho vs. Kris vs. Shida:
Might as well make Kip and Ford a team here.

I'm liking Riho here.

That was good!

- Post-match:
Ahhhh so they're setting up Colt vs. Kip.

- Moxley interview:
I liked that! Good way to keep him on TV while he "can't wrestle".

- Butcher/Blade vs. Saurus/J. Boy:
Wow they're really getting use out of the criss cross spot.

Good psychology.

Enjoyable work here.

I like MJF here. Can't believe I'm saying that.

Not bad at all.

- Order/SCU:
Glad to see Brodie!

Haha wow the obsession with WWE and Vince continues. Sad!

Works for me. Much better than the Broken garbage.

- Roberts/Archer:
Very good to see Jake in a big role.

I liked that a lot!

- Cody/Page/M. Jackson vs. Hager/PnP:
Wow three criss cross spots in one night. I guess that's better than three Tower of Doom spots or apron bumps or dives.

Mostly good so far.

They have really underutilized Hager, but I guess the point is to make us want to see more of him.

I'm enjoying Hager here.

Cody's quite good here too.

Ha. Good stuff with Arn and Wardlow.

I liked that ending sequence.

- Post-match:
Oh man it's the BANNED promo again. Jericho is so innovative!

OK Sammy asking Brandi to hit him up was great.

Hahahhaahahhahahaa that was just sad. Things are bad when you have to treat Matt Hardy rehashing something from years ago as a main event level threat.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment