Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Assorted WWE queries, Important WWE trademark lapses, Questions on ROH vs. Flair, Kelly Kelly, Sara Del Rey, ROH DVDs, and Destination X

To address some queries, there are no updates on the Hardy Boys, Tajiri, or Rhyno returning to WWE since the last time these topics were addressed.

I normally wouldn't talk about this, but since it's a slow news day: A LLC in New York has registered to trademark ECW for wrestling use after WWE has let the trademark slip. It will be interesting to see how that plays out legally with WWE owning the rights to Extreme Championship Wrestling.

For my take on PWInsider.com's questions:
1. I haven't heard any different.

Everything else after the break.

2. No update on Kelly past what they've stated. She remains in limbo.

3. She hasn't been cleared as of this writing, but these things take time. Stay tuned!

4. It's all going to depend on whose styles you like. Given their work post-ROH, I'd recommend Joe, Punk, and the current Daniel Bryan. While I don't watch indies, I've heard rave reviews of all three men before they hit the big time. Austin Aries' DVD might be another to look for when it comes out.

5. I've seen fantasy bookers suggest something with Sarita, since she works an X-Division style to a degree, but nothing concrete that I know of was suggested with any Knockout for the show.

More news tomorrow, including how I'd book Money In The Bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment