Total Pageviews

Friday, July 27, 2012

Superstars and Impact Wrestling Reax - 7/26/12

Read on for my segment-by-segment thoughts on Superstars and Impact!

Superstars:
McIntyre vs. Sin Cara was really something. McIntyre belongs on TV.

Pretty good tag match. Kidd and Gabriel make a hell of a talented team.

Ryder vs. McGillicutty was nice enough. I like that they brought something kind of different to the table instead of just a straight-up wrestling contest.

Impact:
Pretty good opening segment. I'm liking the implications for Aces and Eights.

Good segment with Roode backstage.

The Knockouts match was going well until the goofball ending.

Kind of weird with Sting and Aries.

I like the building up of Chavo.

Sam Shaw impressed me in his first TV match. He's clearly learned some things.

I like the Joey Ryan angle, though they give it too much attention for it to seem like a shoot. No matter. It's good TV.

Fine backstage segment with the X-Divisioners. I just wonder who all's been signed and who's just around for a few weeks.

Pretty nice segment with Chavo, Gunner, Kid Kash, and Hernandez. Maybe Chavo still has more gas in the tank than WWE let him show.

Good segment with Angle and Storm.

Good Gut Check segment.

Styles vs. Storm was a damn good match. I love how it continued the story of Aces and Eights.

They made the right choice with Shaw. He held his own well on the mic.

I liked the X-Division match and what it led to.

Solid Bully Ray promo as always. I hope this guy's either still with TNA or jumps to WWE when his contract's up.

Damned solid between Bully and Angle.

And a good ending to the show. I like the intrigue they're building.

I'll be back for Smackdown tomorrow and a news post is up next.

No comments:

Post a Comment