Total Pageviews

Monday, July 23, 2012

Interviews with JR/Ziggler/Vince/Vickie, Questions on Raw 1000, WWE's youth movement, MITB, and Cena vs. Punk, and Raw 1000 news (including possible cameos)

Jim Ross talked about the 1000th episode of Raw.

Dolph Ziggler talked about being cheered, working with Vickie, and more.

For my take on PWInsider.com's questions:
1. We'll see tonight (or tomorrow in my case)! I think they've got enough cool stuff for it to work. I'm worried with how they're going to follow it all up in the weeks when they don't have DX, Lesnar, Rock, title matches, legends, and weddings.

2. I think we're seeing some degree of a youth movement as far as a lot of people getting pushed are closer to 30 than 40. It's going to take some time, but I think one day we'll see those names make their way up the card. The main one I'm worried about of that group is Ryder. Can he get more than a Santino push?

3. I've seen that debated and it was worth wondering. Maybe it broke because Jericho put all of his weight on it earlier in the match and that strained it?

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

4. It would be a perfect time for an overhaul in the show's look and sound. I'm with you, and am not crazy about Smackdown's song either.

5. I like their scenario more than Cena being the top guy AGAIN. I'm sure they can come up with something that keeps him strong without him leaving with the title.

Here's another piece on 1000 episodes of Raw with comments from a number of WWE stars.

Vince McMahon had a brief Q&A on Raw 1000.

Vickie Guerrero and Dolph Ziggler talked about Raw 1000. I'm interested in seeing how Vickie's daughter fares on TV.

Kelly Kelly has stated that she'll be on the road again starting at Raw 1000. So much for all that talk of her leaving the business (?).

There's speculation that Diamond Dallas Page will be on Raw 1000.

More news after Raw tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment