Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Query on Daffney-WWE, Questions on Kelly, Lilian, Divas, Tessmacher, and Taeler Hendrix, and more on Khali

First up, a query:
1. I believe Daffney has retired after her concussion in TNA, so no WWE for her.

For my take on PWInsider.com's questions:
1. She tweeted that she was back on the road for Raw 1000, but obviously didn't appear then, so her future seems like it's still up in the air.

2. I can see them doing it given what they did with Adamle.

3. WWE feels that other segments and people are more important. A lot of fans agree. It's a self-defeating cycle, since they treat the division as filler and fans have been conditioned to agree.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

4. She's definitely better than she was when she debuted. She does work hard and I'm glad that's been rewarded.

5. Old question is old. I didn't think she'd get signed either, but TNA's been signing people left and right in Gut Check. I hope the signings make the most of it.

Finally, ABC News covered The Great Khali's surgery.

More news tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment