Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

More names for Raw 1000, Interviews with Aries/DDP/Roode/Santino/Ryback victim, Questions on Punk vs. Cena, Taker, Swagger, Tyson vs. Lesnar, and HBK, Kane busted open, HHH advertised again, what's being added to Raw, Raw rating, and an update on Rey

Mick Foley and Steve Blackman are expected for the 1000th episode of Raw.

Here are highlights from an Austin Aries interview.

DDP also talked after Raw. Another good read.

For my take on today's PWInsider.com questions:
1. That's just a rumor at this point. I know Punk has said that he wants to face off with Cena again, but I don't think it'd be wise to pit the two top faces against each other. I think Creative is of the same mindset.

2. I don't see it, since he hasn't worked anything close to full-time in quite a while and he's only getting older.

Everything else from today after the break!

3. WWE's marketing to kids and merch sales being so important is what you missed. They're not a "wrestling" company.

4. It'd be something interesting if promoted and built right, but I don't know if Tyson would be able to do it. There's a reason he doesn't box anymore.

5. I don't see him coming back unless something radically changes and he really needs some money or something. He's happy being gone.

Bobby Roode talked ahead of Destination X.

Santino Marella revealed the origins of the Cobra and more.

Kane was bleeding under his mask in his match, but nothing too serious.

Triple H is advertised for the 9/18 Smackdown taping, which doesn't necessarily mean he'll be on air then.

One of Ryback's recent opponents talked about the experience.

Here are details about the social media features being added to Raw. Sounds bad.

Raw did a 3.2, with hours of 3.11 and 3.22.

Rey Mysterio is advertised for the 7/20 Smackdown taping in San Diego. He's slated to return on the 1000th episode of Raw, so he might not appear on camera.

More news tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I have NO clue who this Amber person is. I think she has me confused with someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blocked the account and reported all the comments for spam, but she keeps coming back. I might have to turn on comment moderation since we apparently can't have nice things.

    ReplyDelete