Total Pageviews

Monday, July 9, 2012

Query on Shane buying TNA, another King update, Questions on TNA, WWE buying a network, Flair as WWE GM, Joey Ryan, and AJ, Dutt injury update, and a new WWE signing

First up, a query:
1. I don't see Shane McMahon buying TNA. While I think he still owns some stock in WWE, he's focused on his cable business in China.

Kenny King cleared the air about his leaving ROH to try out for TNA. I hope TNA picks him up on a more permanent basis.

For my take on PWInsider.com's questions:
1. The last time I thought a World Title match could go either way was C.M. Punk vs. Chris Jericho at WrestleMania, since there was the theory that they'd do something to set up a big rematch in Punk's hometown. Turns out they didn't need to do a title switch. I don't see Aries vs. Roode being a long, drawn out feud.

2. I can see that being a better solution than starting from scratch, but don't know if WWE is thinking that way.

Everything else is after the break!

3. That would work for me. He'd certainly be a better talker than most GMs WWE's had.

4. It's a work, though it fooled me for a while as well. I think we'll see him get a TNA contract soon.

5. I think she should end up with someone in something of a Lita or Vickie role.

Sonjay Dutt suffered either a dislocated elbow or shoulder at Destination X. It was popped back in place in time for him to get back in the match. OUCH.

WWE has signed PAC, perhaps best known for his work in DGUSA. I've heard some buzz about him, so maybe he'll be someone special.

More news tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment