Total Pageviews

Monday, July 16, 2012

Query on Paige, Questions on Wellness Testing, Flair, Kane, and HBK, Interviews with Sid/Waltman/Ryan Shamrock, and new WWE signings

First, a query:
1. NXT's Paige is an FCW prospect best known as Britani Knight. She competed in the UK before signing on to WWE.

For my take on today's PWInsider.com questions:
1. I haven't heard anything about them stopping testing for steroids. Sin Cara's suspension was for an injection for his knee that contained steroids.

2. I think if he does return, it will be on or after Raw 1000. I'd like to think that they wouldn't just put him out there as a former GM with no advertisement.

Everything else is after the break!

3. I wasn't watching for his early days in the character, but his work lately as been the best I've ever seen. He's really gotten back into good shape for his current run.

4. I wouldn't say it's the sole reason, but I imagine it's contributed to the decline. I'd also link the rise of MMA and the retirements from regular competition of Edge, Batista, HHH, and Undertaker. Not that Management is blameless by any stretch. It's a complicated issue.

5. I never knew that they had heat, but if they did I'd think it might have subsided.

Sycho Sid was interviwed.

NC indie wrestler KC McKnight has reportedly been offered a 3-year developmental deal with WWE.

Ryan Collins of OK has also been signed. I wish both men the best for their futures.

Here are interviews with X-Pac and Ryan Shamrock.

More news tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment