Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Query on who runs TNA and Sin Cara, Questions on the Claire angle, the X Title, Do You Know, and broken necks, JBL/Daffney talk, and the Smackdown rating

Some queries:
1. Dixie Carter is TNA President. She has final say in the company. People like Hogan, Bischoff, Bruce Prtichard, Matt Conway, Bob Ryder, Jeff Jarrett, and the top wrestlers have say in things, but ultimately it's all up to her. Her mother keeps an eye on the company's finances as well, since she and Dixie's father are with Panda Energy, which owns TNA and could be argued to "run" it too.

2. Sin Cara is played by a wrestler known for his work in Mexico as Mistico. He hasn't been employed by WWE before in a previous role.

For my take on PWInsider.com's questions:
1. I hate it. I've always found Daniels and Kazarian overrated, so I don't like them getting this much TV time in a bad angle. Styles isn't really one of my favorites either.

2. I agree with their take. I think it elevates the belt.

Everything else is after the break.

3. I wish! But no, they might never get rid of them.

4. I'm under the impression that after years away from bumps, Austin's neck is better than Edge's.

Nothing to add to 5.

JBL reviewed Money In The Bank. I wish he'd replace Booker T. or Lawler on commentary.

Daffney talked about her lawsuit against TNA.

The latest Smackdown did a 1.82. It's time for some changes.

More news on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment