Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Questions on Raw 1K cameos, Sheamus, Edge, and Flair, Interviews with Ryan and Aries, and updates on FCW and Sabin

For my take on today's PWInsider.com questions:
Nothing to add to 1, so I'll start with 2. Rock might be busy and I'm also iffy on Batista. Taker seems like a somewhat safe bet given that he was on Raw #1.

3. You're certainly not the only one. I think there are some people who are like that with any top face. He's not doing anything that I feel like I HAVE to see. Just defending his title and kind of staying as a top guy- no big plans to have a long run or reinvent the wheel as champ.

4. Don't count on it. He seems pretty content to do things outside of WWE.

Everything else from today is after the break!

5. Fairly good. They want to bring in some big names and he's out there to use. The lawsuit is about the only thing making me think he won't be back in the fold.

Here's an interview with Joey Ryan.Taz butts in around 12:25. Pretty cool.

Austin Aries was interviewed. Good read.

WWE will be holding tryouts at FCW from 9/28-10/1.

Chris Sabin is waiting clearance to begin physical therapy after his surgery.

More news tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment