Total Pageviews

Monday, September 3, 2012

2012 Summerslam Reax

Read on for my segment-by-segment thoughts on Summerslam.

I'm disappointed that Jericho went over. They should be elevating the man pretty much pegged to be a future champion, not the guy going off on tour. Solid match either way.

Good for Bryan to look so good against Kane. It would be unrealistic for him to get a dominant win, so I'm ok with how they elevated him.

Good post-match for Kane to save face to some degree.

The right guy won in Miz vs. Mysterio. I think if used right, Miz could be a franchise guy.

Weird segment with AJ, but I guess that's appropriate for her character.

Sheamus vs. Del Rio was pretty solid. I hope there's enough juice in the story for it to continue, because I'm kind of ready for something new.

Pretty good tag match. PTP held their own. Hopefully this continues as both teams have more to offer.

Lesnar/HHH was a war! Pretty good way to continue Brock's WWE comeback.

I'll be back for Raw coverage when I'm able. More news up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment