Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Smackdown Reax - 9/7/12

Read on for my segment-by-segment thoughts on the 9/7 Smackdown.

Pretty good opening segment.

Good opening tag. I wouldn't mind seeing another round.

I'm not really crazy about what they're doing with Bryan. Why is he put in comedy segments now?

That's how you use Daniel Bryan: a submission-based badass.

Good Sandow promo as always.

Sandow mostly held his own with Orton. They were in a tough spot booking wise: they had to avoid ending Sandow's momentum while not doing too big of an upset too soon.

I wasn't especially crazy about the post-match. Sandow getting caught with a finisher kind of takes away from him escaping the match.

I was hoping for Tag Team Turmoil at NoC, since they've reignited the division to some degree. The match was good, and I hope this isn't the end of the division being active.

Pretty kickass return for Barrett. He looked like a force of nature.

Good tease of more to come with Barrett.

I liked Sheamus vs. Otunga and the interplay with the Brogue Kick being banned. I'm guessing he wins with the Cloverleaf at NoC.

I'll be back for more shows after some news posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment