Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Interviews with Roberts/Punk, King Mo update, Questions on Taker, Brock, Rock, BFG, and title runs

Jake "The Snake" Roberts talked about Stone Cold Steve Austin, drugs, and more. Smart advice about turning heel and face.

C.M. Punk talked Austin, Rock, and more. I'm ready for both of those matches!

King Mo is scheduled to debut in TNA this October. Bound For Glory?

For my take on the 8/29 PWInsider.com questions:
Nothing to add to 1.

The rest of the questions are after the break.

2. It depends on how badly I'd want to face him off with Punk! Punk interacting with Heyman just has to be done, and it would make sense for Brock to want to take the WWE Title. Brock vs. Rock at the Rumble and Brock vs. Taker at Mania would be something, but Punk should be the big star when Rock, Taker, and Brock aren't around. It's a tough predicament.

3. See 2. They're in a tough spot with the "building new stars" thing. I personally think it's doable, but thinking long-term they should probably use someone else. I wouldn't mind Rock vs. Miz even (not for the IC Title).

4. I hope it's Aries vs. Joe and Roode vs. Storm, but Aces and 8s might throw a wrench into things.

5. I see both sides here. Whatever makes more stars should be their line of thinking.

More news after coverage of the 8/30 Superstars and Impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment