Total Pageviews

Monday, September 3, 2012

Raw Reax- 8/20/12

AMAZING opening segment. Why do so few people cut promos like that in 2012?

Solid opening bout. Everyone's performing well.

Good backstage segment to re-establish Otunga and get over Punk's Tout.

Ryback's freaking BRUTAL. Scary power. I hope they utilize it right. Good continuation of the Jinder feud.

Interesting continuation of Ziggler/Jericho. I'm ok with it if it makes Ziggler a superstar (which should be the whole point of the feud!).

Orton vs. Del Rio was good, and it added fuel to the World Title feud. That's important!

Clay vs. Sandow was surprising, as was the post-match.

Pretty good segment with HBK.

Show vs. Otunga didn't accomplish much. Show got some heat back from losing last night, but I think they could have done that without derailing Otunga. How you book younger talent is important when you're running low on super-established names.

Pretty good match/segment involving Kane. I wish some of the younger talent got as much character work as Kane and Show.

Surprising win for Kaitlyn. Kind of an odd choice to face Layla, but we'll see what they do with it.

I like the videos for  Barrett.

Ziggler did get the win over Jericho but I think they could have built him up better with a win at Summerslam, too.

Jericho lost clean but got his heat back after the match. I don't get it. Why not a bigger rub for Ziggler?

Pretty solid ending to the show. I like the building of Punk as a heel.

More news and show coverage when I'm able!

No comments:

Post a Comment