Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 16, 2012

TNA No Surrender Reax

Read on for my segment-by-segment coverage of TNA No Surrender.

Pretty good opener. I wanted Aries vs. Joe to represent what wrestling can be in 2012, but I'm willing to see where they're going here.

I like that Roode screwed Storm out of the title opportunity, but what does it say about TNA's roster that the 2 top contenders are ex-WWE names? Good psychology regardless.

Not a bad Knockouts match at all. I hope there's a big blowoff at BFG. It is the biggest PPV of the year after all.

I like that Roode vs. Storm is back on, as they work well together.

Awesome angle with the Aces and 8s. Of course, Hogan had to get some TV/PPV time.

For an unannounced spotfest, that was pretty good. Sometimes that kind of match is fun to see.

Good segment with Magnus and Hardy. Maybe Magnus will get a push after all.

That push didn't last long! A clean RVD win does nothing but keep Magnus in the undercard. Another ex-WWE guy coming out on top.

I'll be glad when TNA gives up on pushing Kazarian and Daniels. If they hadn't been with TNA this long, I don't think they'd be pushed so hard.

Amazing "big moves" tag match. They all worked hard. If Kazarian, Daniels, and Styles had more in the way of intangibles I think they'd go further than the perpetual midcard.

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING BROTHERS, THIS PAY-PER-VIEW'S GOING TO BE ABOUT ME WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

Not a bad main event. I was hoping for Ray to go super-heel and win to set up a rematch with Aries. Aries is going to have a hard time competing for reactions against Hardy.

I'll be back for more shows and news posts when I'm able!

No comments:

Post a Comment