Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Interviews with Eve/Dykstra/Mo/Roberts, Smackdown dark match, and Questions on Impact vs. Raw, WWE being Hollywood, Sandow, Roode, and the Ministry of Darkness

Eve Torres talked to Young Hollywood.

The former Kenny Dykstra talked as well.

So did King Mo.

And Jake "The Snake" Roberts. In two parts!

Ted DiBiase beat Dean Ambrose ahead of the 9/4 Smackdown taping. No definite idea when either man will be on TV.

After the break, I go into the 9/4 PWInsider.com questions.

1. Lately I might actually (Gasp!) be having less issues with TNA than Raw. There are still some terrible acts and questionable booking decisions, but they aren't as bad as they have been. Raw should have stayed at 2 hours.

2. I definitely think WWE is too "Hollywood". If I wanted to see what celebrities are up to, I'd watch Extra. I wish WWE was about the wrestling fans who watch the shows week in and week out, but by and large they aren't.

3. I think it's mainly Sandow's character being an arrogant intellectual.

I agree with their answer for 4.

5. I doubt there's a huge market for it given how long ago it's been since they were a faction. I liked it, but don't know if they'd put out a whole DVD devoted to it.

More news when I'm able!

No comments:

Post a Comment