Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Another WWE tryout, Interview with Goldberg, Knockout leaves TNA, and QUestions on Aces and Eights, HHH vs. Lesnar, and muting

WWE is holding a tryout in the UK. Cool.

Goldberg talked about the streak and potential WWE opponents. I don't expect him to return to the ring unless there's a huge payday attached. I don't know how much name value he has in 2012.

Winter didn't renew her contract with TNA. I always liked her. The Knockouts division definitely isn't what it used to be.

For my take on the 9/6 PWInsider.com questions:
Nothing to add to 1.

Everything else from 9/6 is after the break.

2. I think that could work if they played it right. His character would have the money to hire all those people.

3. They skipped a step there, didn't they? Nice catch!

4. That would seem a little out of character for Cena, but it's possible. I haven't heard anything otherwise.

Nothing to add to 5.

More news after the 9/7 Smackdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment