Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Lawler updates, Goldberg rumorkiller, Interview with Barrett, and Questions on indie guys, Morgan, and WWE Main Event

Jerry Lawler is believed to have undergone cardiac arrest at Raw. It took 15 minutes to revive him then. He's recovering now after an angioplasty. There is (very thankfully) no brain damage.

Despite rumors to the contrary, Goldberg has not signed a WWE Legends contract.

Wade Barrett was interviewed.

For my take on the 9/11 PWInsider.com questions:
Nothing to add to 1.

Everything else from 9/11 is after the break.

2. I still hold out hope that WWE will sign Cabana back. Hart's almost on another planet than WWE and I can see why things didn't work out between them.


3. More on Morgan to come! He was trying to get into WWE at least.

4. Yeah, I don't see WWE changing their taping schedule. I'd assume it would take NXT's place and be taped ahead of Smackdown, but I could be wrong.

Nothing to add to 5.

More news when I'm able!

1 comment: