Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Former WWE star signs with TNA, Interviews with Eve/Saturn/Jericho/Tara, NXT gimmick change, and Questions on pushes, Lesnar, Punk, and Flair

In a likely Aces and 8s spoiler, the former Luke Gallows has signed with TNA. Good choice!

Eve Torres talked after winning Stars Earn Stripes.

Perry Saturn talked about WCW, ECW, and more.

Chris Jericho talked about his feud with HBK and comebacks.

Leakee has been rechristened Roman Reigns in NXT.

Everything else from 9/5 is after the break.

Tara was on a Chicago-based TV show.

For my take on the 9/5 PWInsider.com questions:
1. I bet someone sent in a similar question about Austin, Foley, etc. when they weren't being pushed by WCW. That's pretty much how I see this question. Some part of success is how good of a worker you are, but WWE has to put you in front of the fans for them to care about you, except in a very rare case like Ryder getting himself over.

2. I agree that it's too soon to know what he'll do come April. I hope he sticks around and works with some of the people overlooked this go 'round.

3. I think/hope Punk retains until losing to either Lesnar or Rock. I'd be shocked if they did Cena/Rock at the Rumble. That rematch is Mania worthy.

Nothing to add to 4.

5. I hope not, but I share that concern.

More news after the 9/6 Superstars and Impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment